Each year, millions of baby boomers are entering the world of retirement, which can be difficult for many to navigate. Stratus.hr has partnered with MySeniorventure.com, a free resource to help seniors understand Medicare options and social security benefits, as well as provide resources to make their later years in life secure and comfortable.
With no cost to you, learn the answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- How can I avoid enrollment penalties?
- Do employees have to enroll in Medicare at 65?
- Can I continue to contribute to an HSA after I turn 65?
- What options are available to employees/retirees to fill in the Medicare gaps?
- What strategies should I use when taking out my social security benefits?
This tool provides "Comprehensive Senior Planning Universities" to keep you up-to-date with the latest Medicare information, and assists seniors with getting the social security benefits they deserve. It provides a complete senior housing search tool and caregiving learning center, with ideas and assistance for anyone caring for a loved one or doing advanced planning for themselves. It also provides exclusive discounts on vision, hearing, prescriptions, and other lifestyle items.
This resource is available to all friends and family of Stratus.hr, so don’t hesitate – learn more today by clicking Services, Benefits, then Benefits for Seniors, or by simply clicking here.