Stratus.hr provides you with all the tools you need to prevent and manage work-related issues.
Our Stratus.hr team has you covered with competitively priced coverage and a team of experts to help you and your employees in the event of an accident.
- Obtain and administer workers’ comp policy
- Issue certificates
- Verify class codes
- Assist with audits
- No upfront deposits
- Pay-as-you-go premiums
- Manage all claims
- Post-accident drug testing
- Return-to-work programs
Our certified experts are available to help with sensitive workplace situations, providing an objective third-party investigation.
- Workplace accidents
- Discrimination claims
- Harassment claims
- Retaliation claims
- Other employee or employer wrong-doing
Stratus.hr helps you stay on top of changing HR and safety regulations, limiting your liabilities and keeping your business in compliance.
- Up-to-date management on labor regulations triggered by company growth
- OSHA 300 and OSHA 301
- ACA Reporting
- Digital record keeping for other governing agencies (FLSA, I-9 Eligibility Verification, NLRB, EEOC, etc)
Stratus.hr helps you minimize significant health and safety issues by assisting you with an anti-drug abuse program.
- Create pre-hire, random, and for-cause drug testing policies
- Retain policy acceptance signatures
- Refer to preferred providers for all drug testing needs
- Assist with disciplinary action
Our Stratus.hr experts will help you develop a program to keep employees safe, minimize risks, prevent costly accidents, and maintain compliance with OSHA standards.
- Safety training
- OSHA recording/compliance
- Accident investigations
- Drug testing (random and for-cause)
- Safety inspections
Our Stratus.hr systems and controls are annually audited by an independent, third party CPA firm to ensure security, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of information. Stratus.hr has been issued a SOC 1 Type 2 Report which provides clients with assurance that controls are suitably designed and operating effectively.