Putting the HUMAN back in Human Resources
Our certified HR experts aren’t stuck behind a desk; they’re out and about keeping your company in compliance, answering your questions, and helping you build a “Best Company to Work For” culture.
With certified professionals helping you along every phase of employment, our team will help your company increase profitability, maximize employee productivity, save time spent on transactional processes, reduce employment-related liability, and ultimately lower your labor costs.
Putting the RESOURCES back in Human Resources
Our team has custom-built technology that was created from client feedback. Our advanced system:
- Makes you look cutting edge to a technology-driven workforce
- Is fully-integrated with our HR technology suite
- Empowers employees to access and update their personal info
- Includes customizable settings for various access rights
- Provides meaningful metrics to help you easily identify problems
Is outsourcing right for you? Consider how much time you’re spending in each of these areas, then request a free quote to make a comparison.
If we’re not a fit, we’ll part as friends.
How much time do you and others within your organization spend on these HR activities?
- Writing job descriptions
- Updating employee handbooks & HR policies
- Conducting employee & manager trainings
- Managing unemployment claims
- Pre-employment screening and background checks
- Looking up federal and state employment laws or best practices
- Monitoring labor law changes
- Retaining and managing employee files
- Maintaining federal and state labor law postings
Our team takes care of all of this and more, with a certified HR Professional assigned to your account that meets with your staff and knows your company personally. Learn more about our HR services here.
How much time do you and others within your organization spend on these activities?
- Reviewing paper resumes and applications
- Communicating updates to applicants
- Sending acceptance or rejection letters
- Reviewing and storing employee paperwork
- Collecting benefits enrollment forms
- Tracking benefits eligibility
- Notifying benefits-eligible employees
- Uploading and downloading data into separate systems
- Manually creating reports to show the information you need
- Importing time keeping records
- Correcting payroll and data entry errors
- Answering employee questions about PTO, benefits, paycheck details, W-2s, and policies
- Updating employee information such as address or name changes, phone number, direct deposit account(s), W-4 withholdings, and marital status
Our fully-integrated technology takes care of all of this and more to foster an automated, self-serve environment for managers and employees. Your dedicated HR and Payroll reps are there to help and answer questions along the way. Learn more about our suite of HR tools here.
How much time do you and others within your organization spend on these Risk Management activities?
- Renewing workers’ comp policy & performing audit
- Managing safety and risk
- Completing OSHA Forms 300 and 301
- Conducting safety trainings
- Drug testing (pre-hire, for-cause or random)
- Processing & investigating workers’ comp claims
- Managing return-to-work programs for injured employees
Our team takes care of all of this and more, with a certified HR Professional assigned to your account who knows your company’s needs. Learn more about our Risk Management services here.
How much time do you and others within your organization spend on these Benefits activities?
- Working with providers for benefit renewals
- Researching more attractive benefit plan options
- ACA compliance and reporting
- Sending out trending towards ACA eligibility
- Tracking all eligibility and setting up employee deductions
- Enrolling and processing benefits elections & changes
- Remitting premium balances
- Communicating with outside broker and relaying messages
- Ensuring broker has updated employee records information
- HIPAA and compliance administration
- COBRA administration
- Managing open enrollment communications
- Assisting with claims, inquiries and complaints
- Verifying/paying retirement plan admin fees
- Filing 5500s (employee benefits tax returns)
Our team takes care of all of this and more, with a dedicated Benefits rep assigned to your account who can answer your questions or assist your employees directly. Learn more about our Benefits services here.
How much time do you and others within your organization spend on these Payroll activities?
- Processing direct deposits/checks
- Filing taxes and deposits (FUTA, SUTA, 940 and 941s)
- Reconciling payroll and tax transactions
- Filing W-2s and W-3
- Processing tax liens and child support garnishments
- Importing/exporting data for reports
- Monitoring vacation and sick leave
- Collecting time & attendance data
- Conducting employment & wage verifications
Our team takes care of all of this and more, with a certified Payroll Rep assigned to your account that you contact directly (no phone tree). Learn more about our Payroll services here.