Managing the complexities of human resources is a growing burden for companies. Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) help you handle the load so you can focus on the revenue side of your business.
When you choose to partner with a PEO, the PEO becomes the employer of record for your employees while you remain the worksite employer. Your employees still work for you; you pay their salaries and manage them as always. But on paper, your staff members are employees of Stratus.hr, allowing you to hand off the fiduciary responsibility of being the employer of record and take advantage of our economies of scale, which include:
- Providing ACA-compliant and affordable benefits to your employees
- Receiving administrative relief for payroll, taxes, ACA, and other compliance-related employment laws
- Utilizing our Stratus.hr cloud-based recruiting, hiring, and retention tools
- Having quick access to your own HR team of Stratus.hr experts
- Reducing your risk and liability for compliance and legal issues
- Providing instant access to personal and payroll-related information to your employees
Our Stratus.hr services and expertise are available at a fraction of what it would cost to employ your own in-house HR team, thereby saving you time and money. With Stratus.hr, your company gets the protection it needs and you’re free to get back to building your business.